Bristol Housing Authority

Welcome to Bristol Housing Authority

Property Owners/Landlords

The Bristol Housing Authority is proud to partner with private landlords and property owners who are looking to offer their properties to house Bristol residents and families in need of decent, affordable housing. Any landlord or property owner with properties in Bristol may list their unit(s) with the Bristol Housing Authority to participate in the Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCVP). Properties submitted for consideration must undergo and pass a Housing Quality Standards (HQS) inspection.

For more information, forms, and guidance, visit

If you are interested in listing your property with the Bristol Housing Authority, please visit the page, List Your Vacant Apartment.

You can request more information by calling our main office at (860) 582-6313.


Current property owners and landlords: check current subsidy payment history here.